Grain Truck Races
$30 Per Grain Truck
NOTE! In order to race, heavy duty mud flaps are required on vehicle!
1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200
3rd Place: $100
If you have any questions, please contact:
Grant Miller: 509 677 3432
1. Grain trucks must have grain type box; 1-1/2 Ton, no larger. No cab-overs or tandem axles.
2. Vehicle must have 20-inch tire rims and dual rear tires.
3. Grill guards must not stick out past the fenders and must have smooth sides,
no projecting pieces.
4. Driver's door protection required, minimum 2"x2" square tubing pieces, braced from front fender to grain box.
5. No flammable gases such as propane or nitrous will be allowed while racing.
6. Driver must be at least 18 years of age.
7. Driver must be wearing a Helmet and Seat Belt.
8. There must be a Fire Extinguisher in cab of truck.
More rules and regulations will be discussed at a driver's meeting in June, 2017 at the Arena or you can call Grant Miller for more details.